$34.00 — or subscribe and get 15% off
Sulfate-free, marine algae based recipe helps gently remove dead skin cells, excess oil, and other contaminants from your skin.
Helps gently remove dead skin cells, excess oil, and other contaminants from your skin
Our ZeroSilcone™ recipe is free of harsh preservatives, skin clogging silicones, petroleum and synthetic oils. Purify is our daily-use solution containing natural botanicals to aid in removing contaminants from your skin’s surface without using harsh detergents or surfactants. Slowly blended in small batches, our paraben and silicone free recipes are customized to meet the unique needs of your skin type. With naturally derived, aromatherapeutic fragrances, Purify is the first of three steps and readies your skin for nourishment.
Aqueous Solution (Water, Glycerin, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Sodium N-Cocoyl L-Glutamate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance All Natural Ylang Ylang.
The botanical name for Ylang Ylang is Cananga odorata. The tree of Ylang Ylang is tropical and the essential oil is extracted from its yellow flowers by steam distillation. The essential oil of Ylang Ylang has various aromatherapy and therapeutic benefits. It is an antidepressant and antiseptic with uplifting and aphrodisiac properties. The essential oils of Ylang Ylang are said to provide feelings of deep, languid calm that melt away anxiety, tension and stress and help fight anxiety and high blood pressure.
240 ml / 8.1 fl oz
|How to Use||
Replace your current cleansers with Previse Purify. Purify can be used in the shower or at your sink-top. If using in the shower please apply Purify at the end of your routine for maximum benefit.
• Wet your face with warm water. Squeeze a small amount of Purify, no more than 1/2 teaspoon, into the palm of your hand.
• Emulsify the solution by gently rubbing your palms together. Purify will not lather like a cleanser, and is safe for all purposes including removal of oxidized skin cells, make-up, airborne and water pollutants.
• Using your natural fiber facecloth or fingertips gently massage Purify into all areas of your face and down your neck. These areas receive the most exposure to the elements – especially UVA and UVB radiation from our sun. We suggest you massage Purify for approximately one to two minutes to achieve maximum benefits.
• Using a natural fiber towel gently dry your face in preparation for Step 2.0 – Previse Nutrify.
• Purify may be used multiple times per day.