$34.00 — or subscribe and get 15% off
Sulfate-free, marine algae based recipe helps gently remove dead skin cells, excess oil, and other contaminants from your skin.
Helps gently remove dead skin cells, excess oil, and other contaminants from your skin
Our ZeroSilcone™ recipe is free of harsh preservatives, skin clogging silicones, petroleum and synthetic oils. Purify is our daily-use solution containing natural botanicals to aid in removing contaminants from your skin’s surface without using harsh detergents or surfactants. Slowly blended in small batches, our paraben and silicone free recipes are customized to meet the unique needs of your skin type. With naturally derived, aromatherapeutic fragrances, Purify is the first of three steps and readies your skin for nourishment.
|Dimensions||4.7 × 4.7 × 18.8 cm|
Aqueous Solution (Water, Glycerin, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Algae Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Honey), Sodium N-Cocoyl L-Glutamate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance All Natural Rosemary and Tea Tree.
Rosemary is associated with feelings of contentment. It's been shown to have positive affects on performance and mood. Rosemary has also demonstrated the ability to reduce cortisol levels. This means that rosemary aromatherapy can be a good choice for maintaining blood sugar levels and a healthy immune system. Tea Tree oil is extracted by steam distillation from the leaves and twigs of the native Australian shrub Melaleuca Alternifolia. The Australian Aborigines were the first to unearth the benefits of Tea Tree long ago when they began to harvest the leaves for their medicinal use. In addition to the well documented anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal benefits of Tea Tree, the bright and vivid fragrance helps clear lung and sinus congestion, and is thought to stimulate our immune system.
240 ml / 8.1 fl oz
|How to Use||
Replace your current cleansers with Previse Purify. Purify can be used in the shower or at your sink-top. If using in the shower please apply Purify at the end of your routine for maximum benefit.
• Wet your face with warm water. Squeeze a small amount of Purify, no more than 1/2 teaspoon, into the palm of your hand.
• Emulsify the solution by gently rubbing your palms together. Purify will not lather like a cleanser, and is safe for all purposes including removal of oxidized skin cells, make-up, airborne and water pollutants.
• Using your natural fiber facecloth or fingertips gently massage Purify into all areas of your face and down your neck. These areas receive the most exposure to the elements – especially UVA and UVB radiation from our sun. We suggest you massage Purify for approximately one to two minutes to achieve maximum benefits.
• Using a natural fiber towel gently dry your face in preparation for Step 2.0 – Previse Nutrify.
• Purify may be used multiple times per day.