- Sodium Hyaluronate [HA] acts as a humectant to draw and bind moisture to the skin. This powerful ingredient helps your skin retain moisture while reducing trans-epidermal water loss; water loss due to low-humidity, delicate or aged skin. As we age our eyelids lose elasticity. HA helps reduce plumping the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) a provitamin and part of the powerful B-complex vitamin family. When applied topically vitamin B5 aids in moisturizing, soothing, and healing skin. Healthy skin regenerates more vigorously, is soft, smooth and more even toned. Vitamin B5 provides superior protection from everyday challenges of the environment. As a humectant, vitamin B5 helps stabilize the epidermis or skin barrier function. This helps to reduce the amount of water lost through the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) works to strengthen the epidermis or skin barrier by encouraging the production of ceramides. Skin ceramides act as the glue that binds together protective cells in the outermost skin layer [epidermis], the stratum corner. Loss of skin ceramides can leave skin dry, rough, and itchy; a major contributor to wrinkles.
- 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) aids in collagen production and maintenance. Vitamin C is one of the most potents antioxidant that neutralize free radicals in the skin. A powerhouse ingredient, vitamin C is shown to help reduce skin inflammation, irregular pigmentation, and promote healthy collagen production.
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract is rich in Cynaropicrin. Clinical studies show cynaropicrin can help interrupt photo-aging or the proliferation of keratinocytes and melanocytes which cause wrinkles and pigmentation. Research demonstrated that cynaropicrin essentially inhibited excessive activation of the “Nuclear factor kappa B” or (NF-κB). It is the excessive activation which is shown to be a causative factor in photo-aging.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) contains polyphenols. These bioflavinoids offer antioxidant and antibacterial benefit, plus aid in reducing inflammation.
- Airless pumps dispenses serum using vacuum technology. Depressing the pump creates a vacuum effect to draw the serum upwards without the use of a dispensing tube. Helps ensure all product is used without waste, which is a problem with standard pumps.
Please see Additional Information tab on How to Use and FAQs.